Whether you are starting a new business or have an existing business and are need of guidance and assistance, we can help!
We pride ourselves in offering sound business advice to our clients. We can help create your business as an LLC, obtain your employer identification number (EIN) from the IRS as well as your registration with the State of Connecticut.

Do you need an ITIN (TAX ID) number? We are ITIN acceptance agents for the IRS. This means that we can apply for your ITIN without having to submit your original documents. Your ITIN application if FREE of charge when you file your taxes with us.

We can assist you in preparing and filing your federal and state taxes, as well as filing your quarterly sales and use tax for the state.

No matter what your needs may be, call and schedule a completely FREE consultation with no obligations of purchase.