Because of increasing instances of child abduction in custody cases, and a growing number of children who are the victims of trafficking or pornography, an immigration officer, airline, or travel company may ask you to provide some form of letter of consent if your child is traveling internationally with only one parent or with another adult, such as a grandparent, aunt, uncle, etc.

We can provide you with notarized professional travel letters that will permit your child to travel out of the country with the person you choose. This will enable them to reach their destinations on time by reducing or eliminating questioning by immigration officers, or airline personnel.